Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

just the ticket!

it looks like my pledge to drop my bad attitude and face this experience with a positive outlook has been just the thing i needed! since i last wrote, things have been getting better and i finally feel like myself here, which is a really good thing :)

i havent been doing anything too different work wise from the usual, but tomorrow the center opens and the kids start coming for tutoring. and i am so so so excited! this is why i am here and i cant wait to learn and grow from the kids and this experience. my classroom is all set up, all the bulletin boards are finished, and i even get my own desk! haha- very teacher-ish

so as i sit here writing and thinking about whats going on in wisconsin, i finally have no complaints :) and i love that! i feel like tomorrow is my first day of school again- hmmm...i wonder what i should wear...

No comments:

Post a Comment