Search This Blog

Sunday, December 26, 2010

snowpocalypse 2k10

snow, snow, and more snow! the cons: its cold, i havent left the house today, and it would have been nice to leave wisconsin for some warmer weather. the pros: not leaving the house has given me time to be pretty productive today and has even given me the time to update my blog :)

being home has been really great so far...tons of concrete, cars, pollution, and noise :) merry christmas to me! i have definitely missed my family and friends and i couldnt really imagine being anywhere else at christmas time than here. but i do miss working, and having a routine, and laughing hysterically at middle school kids!

theres not too much to report since i have really been using my time at home to visit with everyone and do nothing while i have the time to. snowpocalypse 2k10 is well underway and supposedly wont be over until tomorrow night. and i was worried about wisconsin winters!

No comments:

Post a Comment