Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

ready or not, here i come...

so it is official...after hours upon hours of procrastination, a week of deciding what i will want to have with me in the next year, 2 suitcases, and a dufflebag, i have finished packing!

tomorrow i will say peace out to the east coast and step onto the scene in the midwest- i really do hope they are ready!

but whether they are ready or not, and whether i am ready or not, i am going. i can't believe that summer has gone and it is already time for me to move! when i booked my flight, august 19th seemed so, so, so far way, and now it is here! but such is life...

but keep reading my blog and checking in to see what i am up to. and send me mail if you are feeling extra nice :)

next time i write to you, it will be from about 1000 miles away! wish me luck, i'm off to change the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment